Terms & Privacy
- This Website and its Products are not affiliated with any Realtor(s), Real Estate Broker(s) and or Real Estate agencies.
- This Website is not responsible for any Typographical and Clerical errors.
- This Website is not responsible for use of any software that may have effect or have actually caused damage to customers equipment through the use of this software and or misinformation.
- This Website does not guarantee accuracy of data, price and all other information nor have direct or indirect responsibility to update any information.
- Intellectual Property Disclaimers:
All trademarks, product names, company name, publisher name and their respective logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners and do not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright, license or any other proprietary right of any third party and company is not responsible for the use of the same. Customers shall at their own expense defend the company and hold it harmless against use of the same. No confidential information is passed between visitor and the Web site.
- In the event that the site is linked to other sites, those sites are independent and that there is no relationship or endorsement implied between two linked sites.
- The web site does not have an obligation to update the contents as it changes and that there is no obligation to contact viewers when information is updated. However, updated information does not provide for any guarantee.
Copyright, Trademarks, and Intellectual Property
The design, text, graphics, including the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software used in connection with this website is copyright (c) 2015, all rights reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print portions of this website as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this web site-including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication-without the prior written permission of This Website, is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners and do not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright, license or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- All customers warrant that their purchases are authorized by applicable local and national law and do not violate any patent, trademark, copyright, license or any other proprietary right of any third party. Further, customers shall, at their own expense, defend, indemnify and save This Website, its agents and customers, harmless from all costs, losses, damages and liability. This includes, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and any indirect, incidental, special and consequential damages, which may be incurred on account of any claims, suits or actions of infringement of any patent, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any third party arising out of the sale, use or other disposition of any product procured from This Website.
Customer Provided Artwork/Photos or Digital Media Content:
You are solely responsible for your use of content you provide in combination with any other images, graphics, text or other materials you incorporate into any products ordered at This Website.
You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your ordered products unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners. You warrant that your provide artwork, photos, or any digital media content your provide/upload to This Website for your orders do not infringe upon any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, and will not libel or defame any third party, and that you have all required rights or permissions necessary to incorporate third party material into your ordered products. By placing an order on This Website, you warrant that you have all necessary permission, right and authority to place the order and you authorize This Website to print your personalized printed products on your behalf. This Website is not affiliated, with any realtor or their franchises. You should be authorized to use the products you are ordering from our website and you agree to do so at your own risk. This Website will not be liable for any copyright infringement disputes, cases or litigation’s due to customer provided files.
This Website may at times use your ordered purchase product as a site sample to show other customers / potential customers as to how products may or may not come out.
By Ordering on this site you give This Website the never expiring and unconditional irrevocable right to use your product(s) as sample images to be displayed on this site as well as approved affiliates of this site.
If you believe your copyrighted work has been infringed by This Website and you want us to take down or disable the infringing materials, you must provide us with all the information requested on the below Notification of Claimed infringement. The information requested is intended to substantially conform to the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C Section 512(c)(3)(A).
We require the following information from you:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any notification that fails to comply with the above requirements shall not be considered to either provide TemeculaPen.com with actual knowledge of infringement or make TemeculaPen.com aware of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are apparent.
Please contact us.
This Site is still under construction and will be updating, please check back.